LIVESTRONG® at the YMCA is a 12-week small-group fitness program for adult cancer survivors who have become de-conditioned or chronically fatigued from their treatment and/or disease. Program is for any adult who is currently going through cancer treatment or has gone through some form of cancer treatment in the past and wants to regain their health and well-being.
- Subsidized 12-week YMCA Family Membership
- Two 75 minute classes per week
- A combination of individual instruction and group activities.
- Workouts include cardiovascular exercise, strength training, stretching & balance work
- Full access to the Auburn and Skaneateles YMCA’s
- Improve energy and self-esteem
- Build muscular strength and endurance
- Improve flexibility & Restore Balance
- Improve circulation and functional ability to complete everyday tasks
- Reduce the severity of therapy side effects
- Improve body image
- Reduce stress levels
- Build supportive relationships in a comfortable and safe environment
DAYS AND TIMES
For more information or to sign up contact Laura Clary, Wellness Director,315-253-5304 ext 1006 or email Laura.