What's Happening Now at the Skaneateles YMCA
3 Month Summer Memberships
Visiting for the summer? Home from school?
Our 3-month summer membership are available beginning May 15.
Enjoy all the benefits of membership in a shorter pre-paid option.
- Member rates on programs.
- Full access to the Auburn YMCA-WEIU
- Fitness Center Cardio/ weight circuit
- Unlimited open Swim, lap & recreational.
- Unlimited open skate & skate & shoot.
- Unlimited group exercise.
- Access to YMCA360 Virtual health & wellness Programs.
- Nationwide Membership - visit other Y's
- Walking track. & free weights. and more...
Adult $152 | Senior $149 | Young adult $149 | Family $287 No join fees.
Summer Day Camps Ages 2-12
Registration Opens Tuesday, February 21
Whether you are looking for fun summer recreation or reliable summer childcare, we can help!
Our summer-long programs offer weekly themes and the convenience of the week by week sign-ups
allowing families to plan to create a plan that fits.
Before and after camp care is also available.
Cycle @ Home
The Skaneateles Y is offering our Members the opportunity to rent a cycling bike for use in their homes.
Rental participants must be at least 18 years of age and a current member of the Auburn YMCA- WEIU OR the Skaneateles YMCA & Community Center.
Rental terms are monthly at the rate of $50 per month and will require a loan agreement.
Skaneateles YMCA & Community Center 97 State St Skaneateles, NY 13152 315.685.2266 For more information please contact Jayme Cleveland
Learn To Skate at The Y!
Adult Learn to Skate
Wednesdays, June 1 -22
Skaneateles / Auburn Y Members: $60
General Public: $72
Register at our Member Services Desk or online
Please pre-register by 4/27