SUMMER AT THE Y
Summer camp at the Y provides an opportunity for children to build meaningful relationships and gain important life skills, such as learning the importance of being caring, honest, respectful, and responsible individuals. YMCA camps give young people experiences that last a lifetime by inspiring them for years to come.
Explore all we have to offer by clicking the orange Button.-See important notes below!
( Please note new Teasels information is available at the blue button on sidebar)
Special Notes about Camp this year.
If you have questions please reach out to Program Director Sheila@auburnymca.net
Y Day Camp age 5(K) - Age 12 9am -4pm before and after care available
1. Space will be limited due to restrictions mandated by the NYS Covid -19 response.
2. The Y has just received updated Health Department guidelines for summer camp. We are evaluating and planning accordingly. Our desire is to offer a camp which is engaging and safe.
We will work within the mandated guidelines. We are actively preparing ways to modify activities
and continue to provide fun activities for campers.
3. Before and after care IS available for campers eligible for Y day Camp ( school age ) see information by clicking the orange button in the sidebar area.
Frogs & Dolphins ages 3- 5 9am -12pm
1. Frogs and Dolphins will begin in person the week of July 6.
2. Space will be limited due to restrictions mandated by the NYS Covid -19 response..
Teasels program - Age 2
We will be offering an at home camp for 2 year olds this summer.
Our exciting home based camp will feature video content from preschool teacher Miss Tessa!
Click HERE to meet her! Find more teasel info at the button to the right.
Teasels can register by calling the Y 315.685.2266
How To Register
Please download and complete registration forms for the camp you are looking to secure a spot in.
If you are able to obtain a immunization record now that is helpful.
Email completed forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once your forms are received our Staff Accountant will telephone for payment and confirm registration.
PLEASE do NOT leave your forms at the Y we are currently CLOSED .