Our all CNY Youth Hockey League - Summer Freeze returns this summer!
Registration is open!
2021 League Dates July 6 - August 19
Novice/Initiation - Bantam Levels
- Teams will be split evenly by ability levels
- Players will be evaluated in week one followed by 6 weeks of games.
- Please Note NOVICE( Initiation) is a developmental program where children gain hockey skills- no game will be played.
- Games will be played Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.( See tentative schedule below)
- All game times are between 5:00 pm & finished by 7:30 pm with younger levels finishing first.
- Mites will play cross-ice games. Note: Novice level will not play games.
- Jerseys are included in the registration fee
2021 Summer Freeze Game Slots:(Tentative, subject to change base on registration) (as of 4/30/21)
NOVICE/INITIATION: Mondays: Instructions Clinic (No game at this level.) 5:00 pm to 5:45 pm
MITES: Wednesdays: 5:00 pm Allyn Arena 6:15 pm Allyn Arena
SQUIRTS: Tuesdays: 5:00 pm Duke Arena Wednesdays: 5:00 pm Duke Arena
PEEWEES: Thursdays: 5:00 pm Allyn Arena 5:00 pm Duke Arena
BANTAMS: Tuesdays: 6:30 pm Duke Arena 8:00 pm Duke Arena
Youth Member: $85
Family Member: $72
General Public: $175
Youth Member: $135
Family Member: $120
General Public: $160
Squirt - Peewee - Bantam
Youth Member: $150
Family Member: $135
General Public: $175
How to Register
This year's registration * will be completed online. Online Registration
Please have your athlete's USA Hockey number available when you register.
You will need to supply a current USA hockey number in order to complete registration.
Novice level players do NOT require a USA Hockey registration.
Registering online for the first time?
Are You a Skaneateles OR Auburn Y Member?
Please note that in order to receive your member Rate you must connect to your Y account with the email that you have on file in our database.
If you are unsure if you have an email on file OR unsure of the email you have on file please check by calling our Member Services desk at 315.685.2266.
Sign in to our Online Registration portal HERE
Using the email you have on file choose the "Forgot Password" prompt to reset your password and connect to your account.
We suggest updating your account with your cellphone number and carrier to receive emergency text notifications
(closures due to power outage etc).
Not a current Member?
Create your online account HERE
Once your account has been created - you can modify, join and register for additional programs through this portal.
Please reach out to our Coordinator