Under this stage of reopening, only Skaneateles and Auburn Y members are permitted in the facility with a proper registration
View our Ice Schedules HERE
Please register one day in advance for ice times. Mondays may be registered for on Fridays.
Walk-ins will be accepted on a first-come-first-served basis.
All participants must be signed in in order to provide contract tracing.
Protocol for using the facility upon reopening:
- Must follow YMCA entry policy before signing in and entering the rink. Waiver form will need to be signed before using the facility for the first time, Find waivers below- it is helpful to print and bring with you.
- Must wear face-covering at all times while in the building. This includes on ice!
- Must make a reservation for the Hour time slot of your choice, 10 people per slot.
- Please arrive no earlier than 15 minutes prior to your reservation and depart no later than 15 minutes after
- Only participants with a time-stamped wristband will be allowed in the building. No family members or spectators
- No locker room or shower use during this stage
- Participants are asked to follow social distancing guidelines even while on the ice
- There will be no skate rental during this stage
- Must have your own water bottle as all water fountains will be fill station only
Skate N Shoot procedures
- After signing in go straight to the specified Arena to put on your skates
- If you wish to wear your equipment, you must come fully dressed
- There can be no scrimmages during this period as they do not adhere to social distancing guidelines
- Locker rooms, team benches, and showers will be closed. Only use specified seating
- Ages 10-13 S&S will be 16 spaces with a parent permitted to be on the ice with their child (this will take one of the 16 spots)
- Ages 9 & under will be 16 spaces and must have a parent or gaurdian on the ice with them. (2 children allowed per parent or guardian)