Entrance and Exit:
All staff and members will enter the building through the front entrance in Skaneateles and the driveway entrance in Auburn.
In Auburn you will exit at the William Street Door.
- Please maintain a distance of 6 feet from others.
- All members will have their temperature taken upon entering. If your temp is over 100.4, you will not be allowed to enter the building.
- You will be asked to sign a waiver. This is a one time form.
- You will be asked to sanitize your hands.
- Masks are required in the common areas of the facility if you do not have one we will provide you with one.
- Ages 14 and above will be permitted in the cardio room and on the track (once we are able to open those areas), ages 13 and under will not be permitted at this time.
- No guest passes or staff guest passes will be permitted. Nationwide Membership is temporarily suspended at this time.
Coffee and Vending Machines will not be available.
Water fountains are for fill use only, no drinking directly from fountain. Please bring your own water bottle.
There will be no indoor organized or instructional sports, no indoor group exercise classes (virtual and outside classes available)
Areas that are OPEN:
Social distancing guidelines will be followed in all areas of the Y. Please read and follow signage.
For more information click on the links on the right.
Pools...Laps or Water Walking Only...reservations required
Programs that are OPEN:
- Camp Y-Owasco
- KinderKamp at the Auburn YMCA
- Summer School Age Child Care in Auburn and Skaneateles
- Y-Dolphins and Y-Frogs in Skaneateles
- Aquatics in Skaneateles.. Swim Lessons
Areas that will be CLOSED: We look forward to more openings as stages dictate.
- Showers Unavailable
- Cardio and Weight Rooms
- Cycle Studio
- Whirlpool and Saunas
- Child Watch
- Racquetball Courts
- Health Centers
- Group Exercise Room
- Multipurpose Room
Members must disinfect equipment before and after use.
Members must wash hands or use hand sanitizer before and after working out.
The Y will continue to review these guidelines regularly to meet federal, state and local guidelines.
We are unsure how long phase one guidelines will be in place, please refer to signage in the facility and check our website for up to date information.