We are excited to learn of the Governor's declaration today Tuesday, June 15. We appreciate your patience as we work through updates.
The following information pertains to the Auburn Branch. Click HERE to view Skaneateles Branch information.
Entrance and Exit:
- All staff and members will enter the building through the front entrance.
You will exit at the William Street Door.
- Please maintain a distance of 6 feet from others.
- If this is your first visit, you will be asked to sign a waiver.
- This waiver is a one-time form that will be kept on file. Please see the sidebar where you can download the waiver.
- Please scan into the facility with your membership card.
- Masks are no longer required for fully vaccinated people.
- Immuno-compromised people should continue to wear a mask.
- Any individual who is not fully vaccinated against COVID-19 should continue to wear a mask at all times while visiting the Y.
- Ages 14 and above will be permitted in the cardio room and on the track.
- Nationwide Membership is temporarily suspended at this time.
- Coffee will not be available.
- Water fountains are for fill use only, no drinking directly from the fountain. Please bring your own water bottle.
Reservations are required for: pools. To reserve your slot, in Auburn call at 315-253-5304
Areas that remain CLOSED: We look forward to more openings as stages dictate
- Cycle Studio, Cycle Classes will be held in the Gym
- Whirlpool and Saunas
- Child Watch
- Health Centers will open for locker use only