Entrance and Exit:
All staff and members will enter the building through the front entrance in Skaneateles and the driveway entrance in Auburn.
In Auburn you will exit at the William Street Door.
- Please maintain a distance of 6 feet from others.
- All members will have their temperature taken upon entering. If your temp is over 100.4, you will not be allowed to enter the building.
- You will be asked to sign a waiver and fill out a health questionnaire. The waiver is a one time form that will be kept on file.
- You will be asked to sanitize your hands.
- Masks are required at all times, if you do not have one we will provide you with one.
Please note: per NYS DOH guidelines masks Must cover both nose and mouth.Bandanas, Gaiters and Buffs are NOT acceptable face coverings.
- Ages 14 and above will be permitted in the cardio room and on the track.
- No guest passes or staff guest passes will be permitted. Nationwide Membership is temporarily suspended at this time.
Coffee will not be available.
Water fountains are for fill use only, no drinking directly from fountain. Please bring your own water bottle.
Areas that are OPEN:
Social distancing guidelines will be followed in all areas of the Y. Please read and follow signage.
Reservations are required for pools, courts and ice rinks. To reserve your slot, in Auburn call at 315-253-5304 and in Skaneateles call 315-685-2266
Pools...Laps, Water Fitness Classes and Family Swim
Cardio and Weight Rooms
Lockers Rooms and Showers... Health Centers will open for Locker use on November 2, steam room and whirlpool remain closed.
Racquetball Courts (Auburn)
Areas that remain CLOSED: We look forward to more openings as stages dictate
- Cycle Studio.. Cycle Classes will be held in the Gym
- Whirlpool and Saunas
- Child Watch
- Health Centers will open for locker use only on November 2.
- Multipurpose Room
Members must disinfect equipment before and after use.
Members must wash hands or use hand sanitizer before and after working out.
The Y will continue to review these guidelines regularly to meet federal, state and local guidelines.
We are unsure how long certain guidelines will be in place, please refer to signage in the facility and check
our website for up to date information.
Masks are to be worn at all times while in the building. The prolonged use of masks when worn properly does not cause CO2 intoxication nor O2 deficiency. Your body needs to adapt to becoming more efficient at metabolizing oxygen. Take it slower and gradually increase your intensity. IF YOU BEGIN TO FEEL DIZZY, IMBALANCED OR OVERLY FATIGUED... STOP!If you are feeling any of the above symptoms tell a Wellness Staff member, they will take you to a safe area where you can remove your mask