The following information pertains to the Auburn Branch. Click HERE to view Skaneateles Branch information.
Entrance and Exit:
- All staff and members will enter the building through the front entrance.
You will exit at the William Street Door.
- Please maintain a distance of 6 feet from others.
- If this is your first visit, you will be asked to sign a waiver.
- This waiver is a one-time form that will be kept on file. Please see the sidebar where you can download the waiver.
- Please scan in to the facility with your membership card.
You may be asked to sign in to specific areas of the facility. ( This allows us to maintain capacities)
- Masks are required at all times, if you do not have one we will provide you with one.
- Please note: per NYS DOH guidelines masks Must cover both nose and mouth. Bandanas, Gaiters, and Buffs are NOT acceptable face coverings.
- Ages 14 and above will be permitted in the cardio room and on the track.
- No guest passes or staff guest passes will be permitted. Nationwide Membership is temporarily suspended at this time.
- Coffee will not be available.
- Water fountains are for fill use only, no drinking directly from the fountain. Please bring your own water bottle.
Areas that are OPEN:
Social distancing guidelines will be followed in all areas of the Y. Please read and follow signage.
Reservations are required for: pools, courts, and group ex. To reserve your slot, in Auburn call at 315-253-5304
- Cardio and Weight Rooms
- Lockers Rooms and Showers... Health Centers will open for Locker use
steam room and whirlpool remain closed.
- Walking Track
- Racquetball Courts/ pickleball
* please help us to provide opportunities for as many members as possible. If you are unable to make your reservation time, call the Y so that we may provide an opportunity to anothe member.
Areas that remain CLOSED: We look forward to more openings as stages dictate
- Cycle Studio.. Cycle Classes will be held in the Gym
- Whirlpool and Saunas
- Child Watch
- Health Centers will open for locker use only
- A -GYM POLICY!
Participants must sign in to the A-gym (Clipboard will be located at the front desk)
1-hour time limit during peak/busy times: first to come will be first to leave if necessary
12 people max with only 2 per net
Masks on properly the entire time
Members must disinfect equipment before and after use.
Members must wash hands or use hand sanitizer before and after working out.
The Y will continue to review these guidelines regularly to meet federal, state and local guidelines.
Masks are to be worn at all times while in the building.